All Weather Polyethylene IBC Storage & Dispensing POA
Keep your IBCs safe from the elements with Polymaster’s Enclosed IBC Bund. This fully configured bund is purpose-built to protect your IBCs from weather damage, as well as provide a safe and secure place for decanting chemicals and fluids. With 10 optional configurations, the Enclosed IBC Bund is sure to meet your specific needs. Don’t take chances with your valuable IBCs – trust Polymaster to keep them safe and sound.
The Polymaster Enclosed IBC Bund is the perfect solution for a safe and easy way to transfer chemicals. With its high-grade polyethylene construction, the bund allows for easy forklift movement of IBCs in and out, and simple connection to a 250 litre day tank. This eliminates the potential OH&S issues associated with IBC handling. The bund also features a spill containment sump that exceeds EPA regulations, making it the perfect choice for preventing OH&S incidents. When used in conjunction with the IBC transfer hose, the Enclosed IBC Bund provides a quick and easy way to transfer chemicals without any residual spills. Order your Enclosed IBC Bund today and make sure your chemicaltransfer operations are safe and compliant!
The Enclosed IBC Bund solves many issues with the storage and dispensing of chemicals from IBCs, including:
- Rainwater resistant doors holds chemical spray inside and prevents rainwater ingress
- Easy forklift loading with wide forklift access from both side and back
- Continuous chemical dosing with a 250ltr day tank
- All cabinet doors can be locked to keep system secure
- Viewing windows incorporated into the doors
- 110% bund capacity complies with AS3780
- Venting x 2 sides
- Sight tube and low-level alarm available
- Chemical resistant – high grade polyethylene construction
- Optional dosing pumps and systems easily incorporated into the functional front cabinet
- Optional level alarms for day tank
View 2-minute demonstration video below!