Urethane Rubber floor bunding is the ultimate solution to wash bay areas, liquid storage areas, containment areas and all applications that require a reliable robust containment area that can withstand heavy vehicle movements.
Made from non-porous urethane with excellent chemical resistance the bunding redirects flammable and hazardous liquids including workshop spills without the need for major construction. Installation is simple and bolts are supplied with your order.
The product is supplied in 5m sections and can be easily cut with a hand saw to fit the shape you need.
125mm wide x 42mm in height - the bund mitigates the risk of trip hazards and is our top seller.
Perfect barrier for wash bays and liquid storage areas.
For the ultimate finish use a sealant adhesive under the bund to take up any imperfections in the floor.
- Highly durable and able to withstand high-volume heavy vehicle access
- Simple Installation. Can be installed on uneven ground
- Trip Resistant Design
- Ideal liquid containment solution for large (factories and warehouses) and small applications (machinery – leak containment, drum containment and doorways)
- Tough Construction. Resistant to most
chemicals and fuels
- Ideal for temporary or permanent applications
- Easy to handle and cut to shape
PRO TIP: lay all your rubber
bunding in the sun for 30 minutes prior to installation, use a MITRE block to get those perfect corners when cutting the product and use a sealant adhesive as required.