Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1. Who we are and how to contact us
www.bestbunding.com.au is a website (Site) operated by H2GO Environmental Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 600 239 763 of Office 19, 1401 Botany Road, Botany NSW 2019 (we, us and our).
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on 1300 556 660.
Reference to the Site, includes any goods or products we have listed for sale on the Site from time to time.
2. By using our Site you accept these terms
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
3. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms were most recently updated on 1st May 2022.
4. We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs, changes in law and our business priorities.
5. We may suspend or withdraw our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content or products on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or be error-free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site or products for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the Site.
6. Placing an Order for Products
By placing a request to purchase products under these terms on the Site (Order), you are making an offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the product(s) in that order. Orders will be deemed received by us at the time we send an order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address. It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct email address and contact details are entered with your Order. Each Order you place will be a separate contract.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, you acknowledge that all products purchased under these terms are intended for personal use only and will not be re-sold.
We reserve the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If we reject your Order you will receive a refund of any money paid.
Your Order becomes a sale we have issued you a tax invoice. Risk in the product passes to you when the sale occurs.
7. Availability of Products
Where a product which is the subject of an Order has been withdrawn or suspended from sale and your payment for the product has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in accordance with our Refund Policy.
If your Order is affected by a genuine error (including in a description, an image or price), we reserve the right to cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us.
You acknowledge and agree that: a) all pictures and images of products displayed are for illustrative purposes only; and b) any accessory featured with the product is for illustrative purposes only and may be sold separately.
8. Price and Payment
When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the price and any applicable delivery fee.
All Prices are in Australian Dollars and are GST inclusive.
We reserve the right to change or alter Prices without notice to you.
Your Order may dispatched by our suppliers and Dispatch times may vary according to availability. Any representations made regarding delivery times are estimates only and are subject to delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we are not responsible.
9. Order Cancellation and Returns
Unless provided for under these terms or as otherwise agreed by us, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the product will be delivered to the delivery address in the Order. You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it.
Any Product you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these terms and the Refund Policy. The Refund Policy forms a part of these terms.
Title in the products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the products to you by the delivery agent.
11. Liability and warranties
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. All warranties are fulfilled by the manufacturer or our supplier. We will assist in negotiating the repair or replacement between you and the manufacturer/our supplier.
We may provide an additional warranty in addition to your Consumer Law rights and remedies. Any additional warranties given provide you with benefits in addition to the Australian Consumer Law rights and remedies. When provided, the warranty period, provisions and the person providing the warranty relating to your purchase vary according to the product you have purchased. Please refer
to product packaging and brochures to determine the warranty term and warranty conditions for your purchase.
We exclude to the fullest extent possible under law, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of these terms.
You agree that subject to the guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we will not be liable for any expense or injury (including indirect loss such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, injury to your reputation) in contract, tort, under statue or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from an Order or in connection with these terms. Our maximum liability to you is the replacement of the product(s).
Nothing in the Agreement will limit a person’s liability for: a) death or personal injury caused by that person’s negligence; b) that person’s fraud; or c) anything else that cannot be limited by law.
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
12. Prohibited Uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to
use the Site:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity; or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site, the computer or database connected to the Site, or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot or other automatic device, manual process or other means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material, or reverse engineer or decompile any part of the Site;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; or
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, spyware, computer code, file, program or material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
13. We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or any other type of malicious code or software.
You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. You should use your own antivirus software.
14. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and you access third party websites subject to the terms and conditions for those websites.
15. Other terms and conditions
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site. All such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into these terms.
16. Australian law applies to disputes